Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great!

posted by dreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is just what i neede! my remote kept dying on me because i play too much spend too much time playing but now i can charge it when im out or when im sleeping or i can simply have it hooked up or connected WHILE i play. thats awesome! i used to not be ab...
    Cons:
    the only thing wrong about this xbox 360 remote charger is that its pretty small. its not that much of a problem since the xbox...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its really worths the price.

posted by Darklordrsn on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I purchase another play'n'charge cable here that never wanted to charge. This one actually charges. The black is a nice look as well and it looks a little different than the normal PNC cable. I also dig how the light changes whenever you shoot in call of du...
    Cons:
    When the battery is fully dead I am unable to charge the battery. I usually need a spark of energy. Usually the battery needs a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, but not as charger

posted by lcgfreitas on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works fine to make the wireless controller work as a wired one, even if the batery is removed from it. It was delivered kind of fast to Brasil (about 15 business days). The product was clean and in good shape, no signs of scratches.
    Cons:
    I didn´t notice the charging function. My batery was low and it didn´t reload it. I didn´t used it for too long,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid Product.

posted by raveneffect on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is extremely cheap for what your paying for. The Material is thick and does not feel fragile at all. The Design is similar to the oficial one, which is great. Also the charging process is perfect. It doesn't fail and its about the same time as an ...
    Cons:
    The only problem with this product is the lenght of the cable, which is fine for, since I don't play that far from the Console,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheaper and very good

posted by psichoman5 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its very cheaper and works very good. The cable is very similar to the original and have a very good building quality. You can play with out the batteries. Is easy to use.
    Cons:
    The cable is too short and for some people could be uncomfortable. The size of the cable for me is good because i play near the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gets the job done

posted by Aph3x on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product has a great build quality and great usefulness. It snaps right into the controller pretty seamless, just like the original. Also the LED flashes in the same colors
    Cons:
    This is a pretty small cable. Just about 1,5 meters, as opposed to the 2,5 meters of the original one. If you sit far away from...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by joaoluiscf on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great! Allows you to play with your wireless controller when you don't have batteries. EXCELLENT PRICE. Funciona perfeitamente. Ótimo permite que você jogue usando o controle wireless. Recomendo para quem usa pilhas AA recarregáveis. E...
    Cons:
    It doesn't recharge AA batteries. Não recarregada pilhas AA.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Actually works!

posted by fotcfanforums on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchase another play'n'charge cable here that never wanted to charge. This one actually charges. The black is a nice look as well and it looks a little different than the normal PNC cable. I also dig how the light changes whenever you shoot in call of du...
    Cons:
    When the battery is fully dead I am unable to charge the battery. I usually need a spark of energy. Usually the battery needs a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item

posted by Shoarmadude on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to clip on the controller. When you are out of batteries, plug in the cable and of you go. Its got an LED that shows when the cable is connected to the controller.
    Cons:
    For some people the cable might be to short. (1.80 meters) I got one that was broken, the connector was damaged so I cant plug...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Wonderully

posted by Marurun on 02/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this so I wouldn't have to always use my game controller wireless because there is slight lag(that I notice) when using it that way. This made that go away instantly! It also clips onto the front very snuggly so it won't fall off.
    Cons:
    The cord is short. We're talking maybe 4.5' long or so. It's not bad for me since I sit about that far from my TV when playing ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections