DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Clip for Ipod Touch 2/3 (Black)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by Snat on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits perfectly in iPod Touch 4, very sturdy, everything as described. My iPod is safe now! Very good price, in a local shop you may pay three times this price
    Cons:
    The metal part on the back is rusty, not a big deal but doesn't look nice. The rest is ok, hopefully it will stay like this aft...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for ipods on the move

posted by dgedye on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this for my son's ipod touch and he is thrilled with it.
    Cons:
    there is a slot in the bottom to allow it to be connected to the cable, but it won't fit on our stereo dock with the case on.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME!

posted by Maoraw on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great, it's protective and doing everything it's supposed to do! Your ipod will always be protected in your pocket, and if it falls out, you won't have to be afraid that there's any scratches to your ipod at all! Can only recommend especially to the price!!...
    Cons:
    It will get a little worn out, especially by the clip but that only affects the looks of it, it's still as effective, and for t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent case!

posted by ddfgdsdsdsffsds on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful and clean design, relatively cheap, and very useful (protects the iPod touch's front and back well). It also looks very "professional" I suppose.
    Cons:
    The piece of leather that connects the clip to the case gets worn out quickly (it doesn't get ripped or something like that, ju...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Leather Case + Clip

posted by 742fool on 02/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The clip is very convienent, I've always wanted a clip for my ipod because I want to put other stuff in my pockets. -Detachable clip is very easy to put on and take off -Really cheap -Looks fantastic and professional
    Cons:
    -The leather looks like it can get holes easily -I wouldn't say that it's a perfect fit
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbelievable.

posted by datijn123 on 06/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Price Rating: AWESOME. I was looking on the website to get a cover for my ipod. So I found this cover and was like: will this ever work for that price? Well, I found out it did and is very good. It does not look cheap at all and it is very good quality. -...
    Cons:
    - THe only con is that the price is so low people don't believe it is possible to get a cover of this awesome quality for a pri...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections