DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Stereo Speaker with FM Radio + SD/MMC/USB (3.5mm)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The optimum value for money

posted by 110491 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cool thing. I love it. Beautiful, easy to use, compact. Radio works great, fast charging and very loud and quality sound. At this price it is an ideal device
    Cons:
    Of the minuses can name only crash when the memory card. Some of the songs played only ten seconds and then start playing again...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good idea, bad realisation.

posted by fezn on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice design, excellent sound
    Cons:
    terrible controls, bad quality of FM signal, full reset after dicharge+no charge indication, scratches on the body of the devic...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by arming on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The sound quality is very good for the price of the product. Very small and light. The built quality is also very good. Can be charged via usb. It reads usb flash drives and sd cards. The battery lasts pretty long.
    Cons:
    The English manual is not good. The translation is bad, and I've spent some time in order to find out how to make some features...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Sound!

posted by dapidc on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Generally works as intended, sound is not the best of quality but more than acceptable for this kind of media player.
    Cons:
    None, actually. At first the sound was bad, but later found out that the MP3 file used has too much clipped sound. So not the m...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like this MP3

posted by deccarimp on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good sound Very compact device Rechargeable, it's really a plus Memorize last station, last music, last volume SD card and usb flash memory compatible Easy to use Beaufitul, well finished
    Cons:
    Radio depends on usb charge wiref as antenna Volume starts loud when in radio function On/off switch very hard and small
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good radio

posted by janicleison on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Este é um bom rádio e som portátil. Ele possui entradas para cartões de memória SD , entrada USB pen drive e também pode ser usado como caixa de som para computador ou computador portátil , eu mesmo já usei muito temp...
    Cons:
    O meu rádio veio com defeito no mostrador de horas. algumas partes dos dígitos não aparecem. Acredito que esto p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Player

posted by LODVG on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good built quality, very useful for travelling and indoor, the sound quality is impressive for this size of gadged. Very small and light. Looks impressive and high quality. remembers last mode(fm/mp3/aux) last fm station, track number, even after phisically...
    Cons:
    The quality of the USB isn't good (you have to push hard to insert the cable) Reception of the radio isn't good No battery leve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by vialz on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very small. The sound quality is very, very good! Just believe me, the sound is really great for such a small device. It can read usb flash drives and sd cards. Can be charged via usb. You can use it as a speaker for notebook or smth else with aux in....
    Cons:
    You should use aux cable as antenna for FM radio. You cannot set the frequency manually, so the fm signal must be very strong. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad at all !

posted by theunholy69 on 12/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1 - On a full charge it's good for hours 2 - Sound is impressive considering its size and price, I really wasn't expecting that much 3 - Small, goes easely with your laptop in your backpack 4 - Well designed, doesn't look cheap
    Cons:
    1 - Radio sounds like s**t, I listen to radio using the net so it's no big deal for me but might be for others 2 - I can't real...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good deal

posted by ingeba on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Really small. You can carry it around anywhere. - Considering its size, the max volume before excessive clipping is quite impressive. - AUX input quite convenient. I hooked up my Android phone and the sound level matched it really well - Looks good, thoug...
    Cons:
    - The FM radio was too loud and reception wasn't that great either - Small LCD
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections