Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6515 (65%)
  • 4 Star:266 (26%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suites it's purpose perfectly

posted by schiang on 06/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This adapter works as it should. The quality is good, doesn't look like cheap plastic adapter. The fit with all my product is good and fit to electric socket is good as well. Shipping was relatively fast.
    Cons:
    None actualy, the adapter works, it is solid good quality material.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by JoopExtreme2 on 05/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The US power supply fitted nicely in this adapter, both the EU and the US sides where tight. Which is great because I can plug the power adapter in the socket which is at the bottom of my kitchen cabinet without the power supply falling down. Well done.
    Cons:
    None at the moment. Will need to see how this adapter will function over time but so far so good
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adapter for temporal use

posted by AlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This adapter is the easiest way to connect US (flat two pin) socket to your power network that consists of two round pins - Eurostandard (EU). Connection works well. Cheap solution.
    Cons:
    The connection is not that strong. From both sides it is very weak and can fall out from the power outlet (or power filter) ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is dropping...

posted by rcontieri on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is still very cheap. I had bought about 20 of these by now, and they helped me a lot in Brazil - as the local prices for those can be 3 times...
    Cons:
    The quality is droping fast... The first ones were better built, and pluging was smooth. Now, looks like the inner parts are no...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by DeLarcco on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It suits it purpose. I am using it regular. It is good build. The plastic is also not so cheap looking. I could connect to my charger,
    Cons:
    none actually. The plastic is also not so cheap looking.I wouldn't find any bad thing about this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply perfect.

posted by sedsberg on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    What can go wrong? Well, some make these square so that they don't fit into all EU sockets. This, however, has correct angeled ends so they fit perfectly. Tight fit keeps the original plug in place. They're so cheap you should order a couple of them just in...
    Cons:
    None, really. Maybe a 6A rating is a bit optimistic. That's over a kilowatt at 230V.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good.

posted by black_fm on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does what it is supposed to do. I have several power adapters with flat plug and this converter helped me a lot.
    Cons:
    It may be my particular case but it seems the round plugs are spaced somewhat different from standard. It makes it difficult to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best connector

posted by mariarosa on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very cheap and ideal for plugging into any outlet Spain we can not use. It's simple to use, and you will have no problem to connect.
    Cons:
    I have not to say anything against it, I think it's the best thing about DX for the price
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent !!!!

posted by LHBI on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product Excelent !!! A must have gadget if you are ordering from chinese sites! Holds chinese plugs stiff enough. I think this piece does not need too many explanations.
    Cons:
    Cannot protect item that is not 230v compatible, but that is manly user error. I has remainder to check power rate.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adapter

posted by tikmi on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and can't be much more easier to use. Necessary thing for DC European users. If you're buying devices with non- european plug and the reduction is not included. No need for operation instructions.
    Cons:
    Plastic influence but still good quality. Can be lost very easily because of small size. Necessary to order if product is not f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections