Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8122 (81%)
  • 4 Star:195 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for great price

posted by igirazor on 02/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What you pay, is what you get. Effect works great. Transformation is fluent. It works for every poker deck. Doesn't have to be the bicycle brand.
    Cons:
    Very tight. Too hard to get the card inside for my taste. It was little bit bend, when it came. I had to bend it back.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly recommended visual magic trick!

posted by Ottarkraemer on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely visual transformation fron one card to another - or even from a blank poker card to the determined card. Easy to work with, nice design. The first time I saw myself perform the trick I could hardly believe my eyes!
    Cons:
    Slightly too tight for some cards. Works with bicycle cards but not Piatnik. Overall not a big issue. Make sure to carry the pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good starting point!

posted by basarancan on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a wonderful trick, and easy to do it, and the quality is quite good. Great magic trick; requires quite some effort, but if you learn this, this will amaze people.Nice packaging, quite cheap.
    Cons:
    Some playing cards may not fit. No instructions, but you do not need! There was a bit glue on one of the plastic parts, but it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good illusion

posted by lemmyk on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good gadget for illusionist. Actually its not just for a one trick. If you are doing illusionism, and have a good imagination, you can make may card dissapearing/changing illusions with this gadget. Many people will be fascinated and you will be sat...
    Cons:
    If you pull the inside paper too fast and hard you will easily brake it, so you must take care of that when you are using it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to do

posted by fjlima on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Always in you pocket impress your friends anywhere, Easy to do, easy to reset, Impressive effect
    Cons:
    Some ligth needed as the set is a liitle dark, only to close up, card style isn't equal to my bicycle card deck but people won'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Trick Good Party

posted by supervisr on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to wow people - cheap (a branded one will cost 10 times more)
    Cons:
    - it doesnt come with an instruction manual
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product clear effect and low price

posted by hundemberg on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very ease to use and a low price, is a wonderful product may be use in some routines and is a impact effect, very clear and ease to reset. in Brazil this product cost is 50 RS in media, so here is a good magic trick
    Cons:
    only one shape, only 6 of hearts card. maybe your guys can make other cards to this effect, and this way the efect will be more...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely perfect.

posted by Toni365 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's absolutely amazing. The magic trick amazes everyone who sees it. I got brilliant reactions. In my local magic store this little thing costs 50 dollars! Really cheap and really good quality for this price. It also comes with a nice stylish box :)
    Cons:
    The only bad thing is that it doesn't come with instructions but you don't even need them because you can find the secret watch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT magic trick!!

posted by rutan92 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good magic trick that is very effective. Very hard to detect the see through film that you move to do the trick. Very easy to learn, takes only seconds before you understand the workings. Basically it's genius!
    Cons:
    Could have come in more variations than only the 6 of hearts that comes now. Gives the trick a one time use thing since it will...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW!!

posted by ajp51191 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very good trick. -The sleeve does the trick by itself. -really way cheaper compared to other magic shops or any stores. -It really amazes people. -no skills needed. -easy to use. -Can make a lot of different routines. -the box that it came with it was ...
    Cons:
    There's really nothing to be worried about this trick. except for the glue that sticks it. mine came off but i fixed it very ea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections