DX  » Community » Reviews » Nature Observation Monocular with Powered Omnidirectional Sound Amplifier Dish
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
It works besides the shipment accident – Nature Observation Monocular with Powered Omnidirectional Sound Amplifier Dish Reviews

posted by hwclermont on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Works as expected. The lens help focusing the sound source. Good sound definition. Confortable ear phones.
Cons:
Received my package with the plastic plate cracked and DX refused to replace the plate. I had to use a special glue to repair and reinforce the cracks so that the plate could be attached to the main unit. It uses a 9V battery. I prefer AA or AAA units.
Other:
The packages should be more stiff, mainly for fragile items like this. When the items are small and dense they did not break even under the severe transport conditions, but a thin box with a big and light plastic plate inside is easily crushed. It happened to me and will probably happen to you.
Bottomline:
Think twice before buying this item, not because its quality but because it will be damaged on transportation. Your chance of damage is really high.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections