Sort by:
340 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:60203 (60%)
  • 4 Star:32108 (32%)
  • 3 Star:622 (6%)
  • 2 Star:15 (1%)
  • 1 Star:12 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapest earphones with ok quality

posted by mtoashirbab on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These where one of the cheapest on the market. The quality is ok but not very 'wauw'. The length of the cable is perfect and the little white stripes give it something extra. You also get 3 sizes of earpieces which makes it a very unisex/universal product.
    Cons:
    Sometimes there is some noise on the signal. It's mostly with high tones and sometimes with the very deep bass that you can hea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Headphones for the price

posted by rehanrn on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are one of the best headphone you can find on deal extreme. While they dont have a microphone they have exceptional sound quality!
    Cons:
    The only problem noted with these headphone are that eventually the sound in one of the headphones disappears and only one side...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Something wrong with input

posted by EpicKiKKo on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Great quality. -Sound is pretty good. -They don't look so bad -Cable is perfect length and doesn't tangle easily
    Cons:
    -When i use it with a MP3 player or my phone, the input doesn't fully connect, and it ends up with low volume, and only half th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Afordable earphones

posted by buyerondx on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good bass. Nice cord covered with nylon that gives a nice feeling on touch. It also prevent the cord from getting tangled. Nice looking. A not gaudy design.
    Cons:
    Cord could be longer, but still long enough for most of situations. Price should be definitely lower. Build quality could be al...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Deal!

posted by Dallylama3 on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Quality Earphones Great response with Low and Mid-Range frequencies, high was a little harsh, but far superior to other $20+ earphones I've bought before.
    Cons:
    There is nothing to say in this part. In fact the phones seem much more expensive than they are really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by jenne2630 on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing sound. Great bass. Great with the cord, being covered i nylon. Fit perfectly in my ears. Try using them, with a phone that has built in bass boost. It's awesome.
    Cons:
    Only con i can find, is that some times it seems a few inches short. Not a big con, and i just use another pocket, if that beco...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty bad

posted by jonasz11 on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very nice wire, does not tangle that easy. -Small earphones. -Design is pretty nice. -Easy to use.
    Cons:
    -Bad, very bad quality compared to other earphones for even half cheaper price. -Sound is like in some tube. -Pretty much no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mediocre Build and Sound Quality

posted by R4bbit on 08/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As a person who purchased three of these headphones and has owned them for over three years, I'm safe to say that this piece of earphone does its job. I had no problem using them. They were the headphone I chose to wear daily. These headphones have great co...
    Cons:
    These headphones need to have better construction at the end of their cords. The joint which connects the metal connector easil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by evilben on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good sound quality, good build quality, good price, good bass, all around good purchase! Solid performance from this product. very happy with it
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Very good product if you don't need to have a logo or brand tag.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by Miikkura on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, I've never been a fan of high level earphones and so I've used lower end ones from larger companies (i.e. Sony, etc). From the first moment i used these, i can feel the quality of these surpassing the ones i've used. The adjustable and replacement plu...
    Cons:
    There really is none. How can this cheap product be better than the expensive ones like Sony, Panasonic, Creative etc. Just per...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 34
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections