DX  » Community » Reviews » Quality Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Black)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bag!

posted by tamichan on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    (First, sorry for my poor english :D). It's cheap, good quality and has many pockets to put cabes and other things. My 10" laptop fits perfectly. The shoulder strap is very useful for people that usually carry a lot of things.
    Cons:
    My carrying bag is black outside, but is orange inside. It was a good surprise for me (I liked the color), but it can be a con ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for me

posted by alehawk on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. It fits very well to my needs, I like it a lot. Also I bought a flat mouse to take it easily with this bag.
    Cons:
    The space, a little mor space should be ok to carry the power supply but its fine since amy netbook battery life lasts 4 hours.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by brunohcs10 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Made of good material Only the space for the netbook is very fair, but that is common in all pockets. Carries other things with ease.
    Cons:
    The cost of it is practically the same as a similar bag in Brazil. The outer zipper seems to glitch, nothing too serious. The...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbeatable for the price

posted by admacdo on 10/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap! Good quality construction. Pockets and compartments for slightly more secure storage. Orange inner lets you locate things that hide in the crevice easily.
    Cons:
    The shoulder strap clips aren't exactly overwhelming in inspiring confidence, but they're not making me quake in terror either....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag for my Acer 11.6"

posted by vuninho on 06/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my Acer Timeline 1810T 11.6" even though it says 10.2" here. It even fits my laptop covered by a protective innercase (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18432) plus cables.
    Cons:
    The only con for this product is that the zipper could have been made a little bit better, cause it sometimes stucks when tryin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections