DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Charging + Data Cable for HTC S1 / S900 / Pro / Pro2 / TD2 / 3G / G2 (120CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A handy spare – USB Charging + Data Cable for HTC S1/S900/Pro/Pro2/TD2/3G/G2 (120CM-Length) Reviews

posted by Shannoes on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Great price for a useful piece of gear. This cable is also not easy to find as the phone plug isn't common, kudos to DX for actually having one. The cable itself is also a bit more flexible than the genuine, which is useful if you have to go around any bends with it.
Cons:
Slightly shorter (maybe 3-4 cm?) than the original genuine cable so don't expect to have you phone too far away. Also, despite the photos above there is no strain relief on the plug ends. If you're not careful when plugging an end in your fingers may slip and bend the cable sharply, risking an internal break.
Other:
This was purchased as an additional cable to the one that came with my phone. It's so handy to have an extra one. I keep one on my desktop for everyday use and one in my briefcase for when I'm on the road.
Bottomline:
An essential accessory at just the right price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections