DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (2.7M)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
good quality usb cord – USB 2.0 Extension Cable (3M) Reviews

posted by Unorthodox on 02/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
fits to my other usb device, connects well. The build quality is very good, it's higher than i ever expected. The Cord is very thick so i believe that it will hold up for a long time. I used it for my usb heated cushion which i bought at dx to extend the reach for usb cord. i got no regets just buy it...
Cons:
no cons at all, no that i can think of. Maybe it should come in differenet colors,maybe even a glow in the dark verion of it. It would be coool if it lights up and strobe.3M? they should have just posted it up on feet, i kinda guesss how long it was, since 1 metter is slightly over 3 feet long so it like 9 feet long or something. I am not so sure about the length, but it dont matter, the length is more than enough than i need.
Other:
The packageing is bad, but i dont care about that. When it came in it was in perfect new condition, so i dont care about the packaging. All DX package is crappy, but all the products i buy at DX came in spanking new except for my iphone 3g s case. The case came with dents on it, dent on the leather, but i dont care about the looks, it was only 3 dollars, the ones in stores were like 5 to 6 time more.
Bottomline:
just buy it if you need it, its just as good as the other more expensive usb extention cord that you buy at stores but just one fifth the price smiles

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections