DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio + USB 5-Pin Charging Adapter for HTC P800/S1/Pro/Pro2/TD2/G2/3G/Diamond
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great solution for poor design

posted by kulps on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is a saviour to HTC. The inability to plug in standard headphones is brutal on this phone. For a few dollars and a few weeks of ship time you've got a great solution. It does exactly what it says it will, the audio quality seems to be fine, l...
    Cons:
    I did have it powercycled my phone one time when I unplugged it, though that was only the one time so I'd say it was a weird in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recharge and listen to music simultaneously

posted by PanCakeRach on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great for my HTC Snap. This extension allows my phone to charge and plug in my earphones at the same time. It's definitely a plus since my battery life goes down a lot faster while I'm connected to internet radio. Before receiving my order, I had to c...
    Cons:
    Sound quality isn't fantastic, but unless you're an audiophile (which you'd probably get a separate media player for anyhoo) th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A necessity for a gamer

posted by Renoise on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works just fine. If you play games on your Kaiser, you will most probably find it quite handy. It looks nice, no cheap impressions.
    Cons:
    The adapter could be a bit smaller, but I guess its similar to the genuine HTC one. It could also be a bit sturdier, but I find...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greatest thing since sliced bread

posted by priitcce on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can solve the typical problem with devices that use only on socket for data, charging and audio. Now i can charge the phone while using it as gps in the car while listening music from it through the car's audio system. Perfect.
    Cons:
    There aren't any. Really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Deal

posted by leocury on 09/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is an adapter, and do what it is supposed to do, so, is perfect! Now any mini usb cable can be used! It is annoying carry the original earphone just in case to use it, now I can use my earphone in my work and now I can use ANY earphone I want. It's ch...
    Cons:
    No cons. It is a tiny audio and usb adapter, for the standard format.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound, better price!

posted by marcusxavier on 05/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price for the product. It has a good sound, even in high volume levels. I bought it only to listen with my phillips headset, but it works fine with my Creative speakers too. Tested it here, and i can charge the phone while listening the music.
    Cons:
    The charging led is a little weak. And thats all the cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works on my htc touch pro 2

posted by arnierulezz on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good clear sound small looks cool with my phone I can now charge my phone and listen to music at the same time without losing sound quality
    Cons:
    the original earphones don't fit in the mini usb I cannot activesync with this connector my pc completely doesn't recognise m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant idea, works well

posted by velofille on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is excellent, since i have the HTC Magic (aka G1 i think). They come with no headphone socket, and i prefer my higher quality wired headphones. This allows me to charge my Phone whilst listening to music or managing files etc and generally be 'plugged ...
    Cons:
    My only downside to this is that it also uses the funny usb mini socket on the phone/male side, but the other/female side does ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections