DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Chassis Front Panel 3.8" LCD Temperature + Fans Controller + Calendar + HDD Panel
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LCD

posted by Rauli11 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and the LCD is good too.
    Cons:
    Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and the L...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool look but limited fanspeed control

posted by peterbengtsson on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Very easy to read the display, when looking straight at the display. Comes with 3 fancontrols and sensors for CPU, HDD and SYS. Bright display, but not too bright. Very cheap compared to what I would have to pay for it in my country. - It is very nice that...
    Cons:
    -only one colour with blue light and black text. not with yellow and white colours as one of the pictures shows. -My PC is stan...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow

posted by Axizdkr on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The advantages of this device include the 3 outputs for the fans, 3 temperature sensors, power from the molex. colorful display, adjustable fan speed depending on the temperature of a specific sensor (their 3 hdd-cpu-sys and fans, too, three, all signed by ...
    Cons:
    because of the large number of wires is difficult to connect this thing, but this is not no place to go. when turn out the pcs...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but hasn't declared functional

posted by NiTr0 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good, can control speed of fans, can measure temperature, can act as clock/alarm (alarm loors to be powered from PC - so it isn't very useful).
    Cons:
    1) It has only 2 regulated cooler outputs, CPU cooler is connected directly to +12V 2) LCD has bad view angles - it has visibl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool looking LCD for your HTPC

posted by roland8 on 07/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking LCD, a bit bright, but not too bright to annoy. I originally purchased this to replace my htpc case's built-in LCD when it failed. The manufacturer replaced it, so I installed this to my cube case PC and it looked good. Shows temp of CPU, SYS ...
    Cons:
    Temperature sensors are a bit off? My PC case also has a temp sensor, and this LCD panel is showing temps at least 5 degrees hi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice look

posted by teruelman on 05/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    is really easy to install, you must use a 3,5" bay ( the same as DVD drive ), put 4 screws and plug it all. the configuration es really simple. easey to control de speed, only must press 1 button. in general easy to use.
    Cons:
    has a lot of cables that can become entangled with fans or bump into other parts of the pc, but you can remove that you will no...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections