DX  » Community » Reviews » 130W Hot Melt Glue Gun (220V)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RC Foamy tool no.1

posted by kosmatjaz on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very quick warm up, settable temperture so you don't melt foam on your foamy RC. Also usable for other home repairs. On top setting the melt is really hot and sticky - can do anything with it. Very good for quick tacking.
    Cons:
    Cumbersome. could be smaller but still handy
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful thingy

posted by failbooru on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well-built, strudy, powerful. The temperature control also means that the gun will not overheat when it has nothing to do - it will just automatically turn off. The glue sticks very well and fills hollows nicely. I even used it to fixate a sensor wire on my...
    Cons:
    The temperature control is not easy to reach and turn when you are working. Also, because of the feeding lever design, if you p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product quick warm-up

posted by samy7B9 on 05/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Well built with protection in mind. - Powerful and heat up so quickly (1 minutes MAX). - Very reliable glue gun cos it has Temperature Control with it. - I've checked the temperature cut off limits are precise than i thought. - The liquid flow control...
    Cons:
    - Build quality of the plastic cover is average. - And the cover does not fit together properly. - So light in your hand and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and powerful glue gun

posted by DJHasis on 02/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good and powerfull glue gun. It has enough power to melt glue in colder environment. Controls are easy to use. Status light is very useful and build quality feels quite good too. I haven't yet had any problems and I've melted at least 100 glue sticks.
    Cons:
    The glue gun is white so dirt is very noticable on it. I haven't yet found anything else.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by jasonw on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This hot melt gun is very good. Its well built, heats up very fast, has an indicator light at the back to show it is on and an indicator light on the side to show that it is heating (turns off when at the selected tempreture. I haven't tried to change the t...
    Cons:
    I could not find any yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool

posted by DANEBO on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperatur...
    Cons:
    - The temperature control is build based in a simple trimpot type variable resistor, which was Not designed for frequent adjust...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fast gun

posted by SA007nl on 04/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It heats up in about a minute, very fast. - You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device, almost continuously without problems. - It has a very clearly visible lamp on the side and back of the gun, you can see if it is done heating easily.
    Cons:
    - The plastic halves of the devices don't fit together properly, it is sturdy but there is a small gap that looks strange. - Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent glue gun

posted by BarsMonster on 03/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works perfectly Thermal regulator Does not leak (much) glue when stay idle
    Cons:
    Not free :-) No 11mm glue sticks on DX, no sticks included.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super fast glue gun

posted by SeBBBe on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Heats up very quickly and it's great for applying large amounts of glue since it has very high output capacity. *Adjustable heat setting. Without this setting it'd probably overheat..
    Cons:
    *Starts smoking if you run it too hot *Internal soldering is of very poor quality *The plastic is not too durable
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Glue gun

posted by loch222 on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works really well warms up in a matter of seconds unlike other glue guns. WARNING don't turn the gun up to the highest heat setting, I did and I have the burns to prove it. Thought I would see what this thing is capable of........ Glue comes out like wate...
    Cons:
    backlight does not come on with mine hence the 1 star deduction but when it is pluged in I know it is on so no biggy and the th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections