Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:357 (35%)
  • 4 Star:408 (40%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:102 (10%)
  • 1 Star:51 (5%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

85% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by Alacanti on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works for what is designed (alarm if the item goes too far from you or reverse). You have two modes: N-mode: sounds if the receiver goes farther a certain distance S-mode: sounds if the receiver is closer a certain distance That allows you to use it to b...
    Cons:
    Instructions are hard to understand. As the distance is, I imagine, in any direction, it is not useful to search a small item (...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Never walk away from your expensive goods.

posted by n0mercy on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, small and works really well. You can set the sensitivity for a few inches up to 20' (maybe more).
    Cons:
    Nothing really wrong with it except maybe the transmitter. The ON/OFF switch seems a little flimsy but it works fine. Still not...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok – Wireless Anti-theft Anti-Lost Security Keychain Reviews

posted by ahmadmo on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The string that is on the transmitter is strong You can control the distance that you want it to let you know that your away from it Very Loud and Very strong vibration You can find the transmitter with the receiver They all feel pretty solid
    Cons:
    It's so loud I can't really tell if I'm getting closer or further away to the transmitter The lights are ALWAYS flashing and th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok – Wireless Anti-theft Anti-Lost Security Keychain Reviews

posted by ahmadmo on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The string that is on the transmitter is strong You can control the distance that you want it to let you know that your away from it Very Loud and Very strong vibration You can find the transmitter with the receiver They all feel pretty solid
    Cons:
    It's so loud I can't really tell if I'm getting closer or further away to the transmitter The lights are ALWAYS flashing and th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low quality item, but useful as a stopgap

posted by laif111 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have found it very useful while traveling... it's good to get a little vibration reminder when you are stepping away from your gear bag. The easiest way for things to get stolen, is when you walk away and leave them accidentally in a public place. Battery...
    Cons:
    The quality of the workmanship certainly isn't anything to write home about. The range is very unpredictable. Even when set to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by rigsss on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy of use - It really works - Has distance control - Construction is above average - Battery CR2032+ for transmitter included
    Cons:
    - Receiver could be is smaller - Beeper could be louder, you probably won't hear in a noise environment
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useless gadget

posted by sickmind on 11/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    not much, except for the vibration feature (because I don't like the sound it makes) check the cons.....
    Cons:
    Mine came without battery for the receiver. The range is extremely unstable. The sound is annoying. The light on the transmi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not stable

posted by alphacar on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good price , small ,noisy enough
    Cons:
    Not stable ,the range change all the time new batteries installed,try to tune the receiver in laboratory,the receiver have a d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE!!

posted by adesmond2 on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    excellent product that use to "keep" track and ensure your "product" is being kept at the distance of your preferred choice. I went overseas and use this to ensure I wun lose my gf anywhere, it's very good, but will need to grab another ...
    Cons:
    preferable with vibration only as the beep really attract unwanted attention.. *gf went toilet, i have to stick near the toilet...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool and useful gadget

posted by davidco on 08/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The technology is awesome - It works well - You can set the range (which goes amazingly high) - It has two functions; one will alert you when the transmitter comes close, and the other one when it goes out of range (both are affected by the range dial)
    Cons:
    - It's very loud, and it vibrates strongly. While this can be a pro, the user should be able to choose the level of "secur...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections