DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.3 Mega Pixels DV/Camera + USB 2.0 Webcam with Microphone (TF Card Slot)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:314 (31%)
  • 4 Star:547 (54%)
  • 3 Star:152 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, but not small

posted by SBjura on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    small, lightweight, interchangeable baretija :) very easy to control. The video sound quality, much better than I expected. Photos not bad, it just needs a bright room or a sunny day. Otherwise the picture is very dark.
    Cons:
    a pity that you can not shoot when the power is on. (Driving a motorcycle would be a fun shoot at the part of the journey and t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good picture quality and surprisingly durable!

posted by akvarist on 06/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *very durable (i dropped it into the sea!! then it didn't work of course, and then i brushed the contacts of the processor inside to remove the salt crystals and it came back to the life!!!) *good picture quality *reasonable quality voice recording *removab...
    Cons:
    *the usb cable given is not working! but it's not a con for me. I have thousands of mini usb cables... * the wall charger isn't...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for its price

posted by faillearq on 05/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1- Very Cheap 2- Good Build Quality 3- Good Video Quality 4- Very Light 5- Sound Aceptable
    Cons:
    1- Difficult to use it 2- Cant take the Date off 3- videos of only 2 minutes 4- Sometimes it stops by itself
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price, Medium Quality

posted by Sarjo on 10/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The image is very good and very clear. The sound also is good in interiors. The best is the price. I use it in my car to record routes.
    Cons:
    Don't compress the video. 4 gigas = 60 mins of record. I can't remove the date and I can't sincronyze with my computer.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for simple videos

posted by Otta321 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to mount in various locations with the support provided good image quality
    Cons:
    It came without the Drivers Came defective, but it was possible to fix In the motion picture has slight distortion The suppo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for its price...

posted by PittyAlex on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Video quality is not as bad as I expected. A convenient case shape for certain applicable. The camera used a standard chip SPCA1528, which could potentially provide very high quality. High quality of housing and mounting. The standard interface for charging...
    Cons:
    It is very likely that this 0.3 Pixel camera, not 2 Mp, because parse the fine details even in good light is very difficult. Ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly good

posted by boxin on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Out of the box the first thing I noticed was how light this is. It is about the size of a matchbox and very light - a few grams. It does not look cheap and the bracket/clip fits neatly and does a good job of holding it. The video is pretty good quality, exc...
    Cons:
    There is no micro SD card included, so make sure you have one or order one. It needs to be a reasonable size as the video is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality!!

posted by Monomate on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It films at an excelent quality, if provided a quality MicroSD. Very few dropped frames, and the sound has enough quality so as human speech is easily understandable (unlike the 4GB spy pen). - Has decent image stabilization, unlike other spy cameras or ...
    Cons:
    - The time/date is reset if it is turned off through the physical swich... I discovered this much later, and it forces me to wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2 megapixel , date cons

posted by Vector86 on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    battery last long good quality good price good accessories good motion image
    Cons:
    THE VERY HARD CONS! IS THAT THE DATE CAN BE CHANGED BUT NOT DELETED m button has broken in order to repair m button, "on-...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very impressed! Bought another for a friend.

posted by MrQuan on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very good video quality. - Sharp picture. - Very little motion blur (in good lighting/broad day light). - Microphone is adequate and records bass frequencies well. - Auto exposure works well when going from light to dark environments. - The clip hold...
    Cons:
    - Operation can be difficult because it's hard to know what mode it's in. - The manual and software is crap, but sufficient. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections