DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)
Sort by:
88 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7062 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2724 (27%)
  • 3 Star:22 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain review

posted by Dud4s on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well built and easy to use. Bought it to my micro Geocache projects. It is very easy to hide and very strong to hold the worst weather condictions. The O-ring prevents water to damage the contained stuffs.
    Cons:
    Best to use some kind of lubricant, increases O-ring protection and water protection.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ingenious keychain

posted by Cubytus on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Watertight. Has a roomy interior where you can store... small stuff that need to be kept dry, for example caffeine or Tylenol pills for those long days at the office. Sturdy enough to support daily and even rough usage. Machined aluminum is beautiful and...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A simple yet useful item

posted by Trucmuche on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, it's usefull (you can put some bill, small screws, whatever). It's sealed (even if I lost the seal yesterday, but it's still waterproff without it). It doesn't take much space on your keychain.
    Cons:
    Random colors. If you're lucky you will have silver or red, if not green or purple (you can still give it tou your mama). The s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little container

posted by whatisthisDX on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great container that is actually waterproof (interior of capsule) and can hold more than you would think. I wanted the green one and I got it . They come in many colors NOT JUST RED. So consider that. But it works out for me since I really wanted the green ...
    Cons:
    the actual key ring is a little whimsy I ended up replacing it with one of my own. But it still does the job but I preferred th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)

posted by Jenikbarchov on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small so you can put it in your pocket and you not feel it. i liked the idea that you can put it in you keychain i never think about take my phills with me in this way.Easy to use! No instruction manual to lose or fail to read. No batteries to lose or ...
    Cons:
    It's very very small. My little finger doesn't even fit in there. Maybe matches, and notes and stuff can fit, but nothing bigge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wish i could choose the colors

posted by RahzaDream on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a pill, people will wonder where you got these ...
    Cons:
    -Would be nice if they came larger to hold more stuff -Would like it if I could choose the colors I get
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull compact keychain

posted by mello90 on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really usefull thing for camping and traveling. Its woterproof case for anything you can put into it.The small size is more advantage then disadvantage, it will never take alot of place.
    Cons:
    For this price its very nice thing, and talking about disadvantages is nonsense.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful cool metal

posted by ununoctium118 on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This pill shaped key chain is very cool and inexpensive, when opening or closing it, it works very smoothly and I didn`t even have to lubricate it before using it. It has an o ring between the two parts to keep water out and the contents in.
    Cons:
    It is very small and I am trying to find something useful to put into it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and useful!

posted by Laureijs on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great to have on your keys. It can contain a paper with your address or hold pills you need to take on the way. I also use it to identify my keychain from a bunch of others.
    Cons:
    It says 'assorted colors' but I got three gold ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little capsule

posted by Merty94 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Great price compared to all the other spy capsules on here. *Colours look nice (I got the red one) *O'ring works well for waterproofing, especially since the wettest it'll ever get is probably just going to be from rain. *Nice size: about the size of an...
    Cons:
    *Some of the metal around the o'ring is chipped on close inspection, but not noticeable normally as it has been painted over. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections