Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* It just works. Kind of.
* Holds the position really well.
* It's comfortable.
* It's cheap.
* Compatible with Nokia 5800.
* Arm band is long enough for big hands. My hands are not really big, but no problem with fixing it on the arm.
* It's actually very hard to put the phone in and remove it from the arm holder.
* It's almost not possible to operate with the touch screen when the device (phone) is inside of the holder.
* When somebody calls you it's damn hard to remove it from the holder in hurry. Of course, no problem if you have a handsfree headphone set.
It has a small small pocket, so you can squeeze some money in it, maybe a key.
Well, if you're an occasional jogger as I am (unfortunately) then I can recommend it. It works good for the money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.