DX  » Community » Reviews » 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe with X1/X10 Switch (Max 600V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's cheap...

posted by 7dexter on 01/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's cheap and looks decent, tip is precise enough. And they are 10x, can't think about any other.
    Cons:
    it's impossible to set up compensation properly, at least in the two probes that I bought.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great probe!

posted by Hansibull on 08/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Very cheap compared to other stores and shops * Mine can handle frequencies a little bit over 60 MHz * Nice quality rubber caple, soft and flexible * The hook is nice and stiff * The BNC lock is pretty solid * The ground wire clip is steady and solid...
    Cons:
    The switch between 1X - 10X may be a little bit hard to pull, but that is not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by pcsrule on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price and the build quality is quite good. The BNC connector is very sturdy and fits nicely. The cable is rubberized and the probes, while made of a cheaper plastic, do feel like they will hold up nicely. They work great.
    Cons:
    the probe end is made of a cheaper plastic but its sturdy enough and I haven't had any problems.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great probe / Great Pice

posted by bobfrapples on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The trim adjustment screw is on the base of the connector and not the probe and is metal not plastic like some. The ref/Ground wire with clip is exposed and not covered like some making it very easy to remove if you please, I rarely use that clip prefer flo...
    Cons:
    Hmmm... none that I can think of but then again we'll see how long it takes me to fry this one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections