Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Very cheap compared to other stores and shops
* Mine can handle frequencies a little bit over 60 MHz
* Nice quality rubber caple, soft and flexible
* The hook is nice and stiff
* The BNC lock is pretty solid
* The ground wire clip is steady and solid, maybe a bit sharp
The switch between 1X - 10X may be a little bit hard to pull, but that is not really a con.
I bought this because my old probe was broken. Works great on my Tektronix 2225 oscilloscope, which is more than 25 years old
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.