Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- USB3 (tested on USB2 and got a speed of about 15MB but does not say much. My PC Always achieves much lower speeds than stated in reviews).
- About 30% cheaper than local (assuming no custom taxes and VAT is due).
- The connectors of the hard disk fit perfectly
- The hard drive fits perfectly in the docking station but you can make it exactly fit. That means that it can still move a little back and forth, which is a risk for moving hard drive.
- The USB3 cable (printer type) is quite short, you probably want to order something like SKU 48892 or SKU 71867 so you can put the docking station on your desk if the PC is not.
-It is designed a bit simple but that is okay.
The on/of botton is on the back. Somebody wrote that this is a disadvantage, I do not remember the reason and I cannot sea why.
- It was send in an envelope, that is why the carton box was a bit damaged, you have to consider this if you plan to buy it as a gift.
- If has one-button-backup-button and the software is in the box but I did not use/test it yet.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.