Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. I've tried it with Windows XP and Linux Mint and it works out of the box
2. Usb adapter is very small and can be stored inside the mouse.
3. It even works across different rooms (4 mts aprox.)
4. Good size for pc working
1. Price could be a little lower
2. Looks too plastic and cheap build(but at least is not very heavy)
3. Too big for netbook use, especially if you want to carry it around
4. Side buttons don't work in Windows XP (in Linux they do)
5. I don't know what the CPI button does
6. There's no way of knowing how much battery it has left (I wasn't expecting such feature anyway, so it doesn't matter)
A great mouse overall, even though it's a little cheap build (I hope it lasts!). Not recommended for netbook use, as it is too big
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.