DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.8" Mini Bluetooth Handheld QWERTY Keyboard and Mouse Touchpad (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
This thing is a must have for us couch surfers...! – 2.8" Mini Bluetooth Handheld QWERTY Keyboard and Mouse Touchpad (Black) Reviews

posted by kketchum on 06/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I don't know why others seem to wish it was able to be "untethered" but I bought it for the sole purpose to use as an unwired remote control for my media box//pc.
It's bluetooth and I've gotten it to work well with my 1201N and lug it all around and within minutes and sporting presentations in high def strutting around with my magic qwerty pad...
Cons:
Nothing so far. Does what it's supposed to do! It's a tiny mini keyboard mouse combo pad. It's supposed to be small, hence the name "MINI", etc...
Other:
I think I love it, love it so much much they will quit making them and I should buy a half dozen so i always have one...
Bottomline:
The bottom line is, if you are doing presentations, etc, and you like to store and screen multiple movies, media apps and webcontent to audiences as small as one or as large as it gets and have the gear, this little gadget will make it more manageable by far..!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections