DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Car MP4 Player + Full Range FM Transmitter with SD Slot
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 1
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 1
mp4 car video mp3 player – 1.8" LCD Car MP4 Player + Full Range FM Transmitter with SD Slot Reviews

posted by billly1 on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
i liked the look of this item on the dx web site, it looked very stylish indeed it also came with a small remote and well packaged.remote works quite well for selecting categories.?very cheap?
Cons:
now for the bad news....it is absolutely rubbish,and now i understand why it was so cheap.do not buy this product unless you like your music to sound garbled and "tinny",it also has to be linked/tuned into your car radio to play music files as it uses your cars speakers...no onboard speakers.photos will not show and it keeps saying no files on sd card,when there are.i have used every format in mp4 form i could but still NOTHING will play..the instructions on the back of the enclosed card are absolute "gobbledy gook".the screen is extremely small
Other:
worst buy i have had from dx,i actually thought this was going to be a good product to use in my car while sitting around waiting for any reason
Bottomline:
cheap.and doesnt work as it should.last product i am buying from dx,as now fed up with rubbish quality

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections