Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfeito - Perfect

posted by digopenumbra on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfect with 4th Generation iPod touch and any GPS App. Maps also works with the n97 Quick to connect with satellites Lightweight, easy to carry Good battery life discrete Funciona perfeito com iPod touch 4th Geração e qualquer App GPS...
    Cons:
    In the performance of GPS and in himself, none against. Only the car charger and USB-MINI USB accompanying that are of low qua...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by Gabey005 on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'been using it for a month already on my iPod touch and allows me to use all apps related with GPS functions. Has strong signal, always use it in my pocket while carrying my iPhone and works like a charm. Im really happy with it.
    Cons:
    Battery lasts just a couple hours and take a little long to charge but overall I would totally recommend this product. Was not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by FarmerKZ on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple and convenient in usage. If you need to do regularly tracks of your travelings I recommend to buy. An operating time of the battery before charging approximately 14 hours. Memory for approximately 170000 points of a track (coordinate, height, a...
    Cons:
    It is impossible to replace the battery, the device in 2-3 years should be thrown out. Not so convenient software.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to Use

posted by HairyDrumroll on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use, more accurate than a similar but more expensive device from a different manufacturer (when compared side-by-side), reasonable battery life and reasonable on board storage space for path logging.
    Cons:
    Feels a bit flimsy when compared to more expensive alternates, currently out of stock (1 June 2011). Also, the supplied CD didn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holux M-1200E

posted by kr00b on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice design (the GPS is small and you can put it in your bag when you travel) - Easy-to-use - Good support from Holux (drivers up-to-date) for Windows users - High battery (up-to 12hours if you set 1 fix each 3s and not the 1fix each 1s by default)
    Cons:
    - no Mac app avaible on the CD (see Other Thoughts) - not compatible with iDevice if not jailbreak - more than 10meters errors ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect GPS that working with ipod touch BT

posted by Sharon70 on 12/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small GPS Data Logger. I bought to my ipod touch to use with BT - after use RoqyBluetooth . The battery is enough for many hours. I use it all the time. Connect to USB as weel and to Bluetooth also. You can use it with laptop computer.
    Cons:
    must expose to the sky. take 30 second to detect by the ipod touch. sometime it take few scanning to detect the GPS by the i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Now i always know where i've been.

posted by gozertje on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * it's a beautiful small device that does what it's build for: logging your location. * cheap compared to prices here in the Netherlands for the same product. (difference around 40 USD) * no charger needed. it can be charged with the usb cable
    Cons:
    *some trouble getting it to work under windows 7 but somehow i got it to work with a driver from internet. * display would ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great accuracy

posted by Bodmoor on 03/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it's small, very easy to take with you with any activity really. - It's light yet feels durable enough. - Versatile, you can use it for just about anything. - Works from within your pocket, though it will cost you accuracy - Great Holux costumer servi...
    Cons:
    - Not waterproof as far as I know, so for swimming you need to add some plastic - No carrying system in package - Bluetooth o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections