Great Overall – RGB Color 8-LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Shower Head Reviews
posted by kainegaroo on 03/30/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Excellent feel of quality, no cheap plastic feel.
- Very bright colors.
- Easy to change to this showerhead, just screw on.
- Not very expensive, as a replacement showerhead.
- My water was as hot as it got, (i could NOT have taken a shower in water that hot), but the LED's were still blue for at least a minute or two. Not very accurate as a scald warning.
- The blinking red for temp is nice, but the change to it was so slow, my water actually started getting cold almost right after it started blinking. I had been in a while.
I dont believe this is low flow at all, even if it seems that way. It does seem to have VERY poor pressure, but that is because the water holes are slightly too big.
I have a well, so im hoping the rust over the next few years will fill them in a bit and give me more water pressure. I dont see any way to fix it, eccept slightly smaller holes.
If that gets fixed, I would call this a very good showerhead for the price.
Another slight irritation was that it wasnt shaped like my old head, and thus didnt fit into the holder exactly correctly. Im still workin on that but i almost have it.
Buy it while you can. I wish they had self powered faucet ones, that didnt stick out as far as the battery powered ones i have seen.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.