stop! shower time! – RGB Color 8-LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Shower Head Reviews
posted by funkdoctor on 05/07/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* it has a solid feel to it, though the inner workings will have something to do with that.
* it gives a nice spray of water.
* it helps a little with being able to see the temperature of the water before you step into the shower, no more "how long does it need to warm up?!?!" any more.
* it looks a little more expensive than it is and in my opinion, not too tacky, which was a worry when i placed the order.
* there is a delay between the temperature change and the change in LED colour, i would place that at around a second or so.
* i wouldnt be too keen on opening up the shower head to clean it, so i guess it won't last too long before mildew sets in.
* it is definately not bright enough to light up more than a shower cubicle.
* there is no massage feature, its just a simple spray head, but we knew that already.
* the box
the packaging looks a bit cheap chinese gizmo shop. there is space inside the box for a shower holder, but it does not come with this model.
The general idea is there, but I think it would be better if it did away with the temperature sensor and just put in white LEDs instead then it would be total win
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.