DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Makeup Eyeshadows (120-Color Set)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    makeup

posted by julezxavier on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I liked this makeup eyeshadow when i saw this at the site, because it has 120 different colors. This big variety of colors it's very nice for who likes to improve a make up with color combinations or something different, not aways the same make up
    Cons:
    Thi pigmentation isn't very good. They seem to be very soft, not very colorful at the expected. But although its ok.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great package

posted by Monilek on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very colorful. Colors are vivid and texture's good. Long lasting and not powdery. Fragrance free. A great eyeshadow for night and day. Worth every penny!
    Cons:
    The only thing i though it could be better, i mean, bigger, were the eyeshadow's sizes. They're a little small, but for this sm...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent color set

posted by Pythonizo on 06/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent gift for a girlfriend or mother. It has many colors here are not achieved, vivid colors. It is easy to use and the case is not very large making it easy to transport too. It's cheap so it really is at a good price.
    Cons:
    As I have to say against the shipping broke 4 colors, but comes with a film that protects what prevented that these colors are ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product!!

posted by brunodgs on 04/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good price - Easy to use - Several different colors Fits anywhere not a too big case. Nice to buy as a gift for someone - specially to your girl! lol
    Cons:
    - The little red tag for removing the upper colors has broken at the first use. - There is no metalic color or shinny ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pallete!

posted by danny_esteves on 04/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great pallete. There are many colours, with nice pigmentation. Good package. It's easy to use, if you know a little bit of make up. It's very usefulness, you can create your own make up.
    Cons:
    Lots of orange colours. If you are looking for a very colorful pallete it's not a con, but if you are looking for a pallete wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant eye-shadows with few cons.

posted by Bratovanov on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    120 colors for a very good price, good-looking box, good quality for the price, easy to use and to carry.
    Cons:
    From these 120 colours you are about to recieve not more than 100 which are not broken, but fortunetly U can easy fix them. The...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by gnrlp on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good variety of colours. Nice pigmentation. Good quality of the product. Fast shipping, without taxes in my country (Brazil). Just loved the eyeshadows. You can make a variety of make up. Fantastic! It`s a cool gift for a girl.
    Cons:
    Nothing found so far. It`s a great product It worth the price. recommend...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Kakly on 12/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I just love this product, this eyeshadow are just perfect! nice pigmentation and colors! You can use to go parties or do something artistic like theater or magazine pictures. This dont look like a cheap makeup, one of the best things here in deal extreme...
    Cons:
    *Two eye shadow broken because the shipped; *Duration of the eye shadow aren't that much, so you will need to use something to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Palette Eyeshadows: Perfect!

posted by lihcunha on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good variety of colours. Nice pigmentation. Good quality of the product. Fast shipping, without taxes in my country (Brazil). Just loved the eyeshadows. You can make a variety of make up. Fantastic!
    Cons:
    Just one eyeshadow was broken but it`s because the shipping, but the quality of all another ones worths it. Don`t have a brand...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by inspirator88 on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I really love this palette. If ou don't know, what colors will suit you best, then this palette is a must for you too! High variety to chose from. You can make just any make up you've seen or dreamed. They are also nicely pigmented and hold long enough (don...
    Cons:
    8 colors were broken because of the transportation. The palette wasn't packed good enough for a flight. But I've managed to fi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections