DX  » Community » Reviews » PEGA Blue Light Dual Controller USB Charging Cradle/Dock for PS3
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Looks good and does the work! – PEGA Blue Light Dual Controller USB Charging Cradle/Dock for PS3 Reviews

posted by AhizFIN on 10/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Product looks very nice! It may feel like toy, when you take first time from the package, but i dont care. Lights are cool, and it does the job like i should do.
Cons:
Package doesnt include USB-cable, what i somehow thought would include automatically. When i attach my controllers into the connectors, other controller doesnt "lay down" with the metallic bars, whole controllers weight is laying on the USB connector. This may cause loosing the usb-port in controller after a while using.
Other:
Package was chrushed into the small plastic bag with genuine controller and other stuff what i ordered, and i was fearing that this item is broken, but it was OK. But this aint the items fault :)
Bottomline:
If you are looking cheap charger that looks cool, this is one. I didn´t expect much because of the price, but this is better than i thought. I can warmly recommend this even for a gift to someone, for me this came into right place in right time, now when i have 2 controllers :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections