DX  » Community » Reviews » Swan Silver Copper Alloy 10-hole Harmonica with Protective Case (C-Key)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice blues harmonica

posted by FTagliari on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great for you learn how to play (it is why i bought it) cause if you for some reason don't learn it you didnt waste a hole lot of money. -Looks great, dosent seem cheap or anything like that. -Comes with a case, which is really good for carrying it without...
    Cons:
    None that i noticed. The sound is a little of key, but then again, if you are using it to learn than it is not a big issue. Aft...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Beginners; No real flaws

posted by Acrobat68 on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a small harmonica designed for beginner players, essentially similar to a standard harmonica that you could buy at any local music store. The notes were all close enough to "on-key" to make it good enough for a beginner, although one music...
    Cons:
    Build quality isn't quite up to the standards of the top-end instruments that you could buy in the local specialty music shop, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gaita C

posted by nilceumg on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Um excelente instrumento musical além de bonito e barato. Essa harmonica é ideal para iniciar o aprendizado em tocar Harmonica-C. Tem uma qualidade boa para durar o suficiente para o aprendizado. Tornando o aprendiz apto a tocar normalmente em uma...
    Cons:
    Nenhuma observação negativa para a harmonica-c. Um ótimo produto e um ótimo preço.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap C Harmonica

posted by Nassinger on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    >Well made for its price >The notes sounds in tune >the case comes in hand, i can carry it safely in my pocket. It has a soft cloth for cleaning
    Cons:
    None that i noticed... People complaining about the difficulty of learning -It's not a product cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good harmonica

posted by vamps4 on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price for this small and pretyy harmonica.Fun and easy to play with. Sounds decent to the untrained ear. Good price for a decent instrument. Entertain/annoy your friends with your mad harmonica skillz!
    Cons:
    None.I do not see such.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Harmonica for a small price

posted by AugustoRZ on 02/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great harmonica for rookies, because it's cheap and easy to use, I started to play this harmonica 3 weeks after it reached, and after a month this hasn't lost it's tone.
    Cons:
    The build quality it's not that good, but for the price that's considerable. This harmonica seems to be a cheap quality of suzu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Harmonica C

posted by deslimjim on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great gift option. - Comes with a tone for beginner. tone in C. - Manual comes in English and Chinese. - Really a beautiful harmony. - Comes with a case and a cleaning cloth. - Includes 10 notes. - I liked the quality, the metal is strong and bl...
    Cons:
    - Although it is great for beginner, I found it very difficult to learn. Still confuse the holes when I blow or pull air. - T...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Harmonica

posted by skkayman on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    --- Great sound --- Very cheap --- Good built quality --- Come in small black plastic box --- I didn't expect to be so good :D --- It has numbers on hole so it's easier for begginers to find out which hole to blow using notes for example from youtube or any...
    Cons:
    --- Hard to learn :( :P I thought it will be easier but to learn but it's hard to blow only to one hole.. but that' mine proble...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by fclmello on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality The sound is good. Quite recommened for beginners The case is poor, but protect the product. Instructions in english at least would be welcome. It only have instruction in chinese
    Cons:
    it took 40 days to ariive in Brazil. In the past if was used to take up to 3 weeks.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections