DX  » Community » Reviews » Leather Band + Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fairly good watch

posted by electronicholas on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - decent price for this watch - nice design - all the needles, and buttons working - easy to remove all the bling , if you don't like it. I did it in 10 min with a sewing needle - still working fine after a year or so...
    Cons:
    - just a bit big for me, but other may say ok - too bad it doesn't have an anti-reflex glass - only a 8 sec a day delay, but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good watch!

posted by bredless on 05/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent stylish watch. Definitely worth its price. Made very high quality. Very accurate. Never loose time. Looks very expensive!
    Cons:
    Not at all at this price. Maybe just a strap, but it can be removed and changed.. So there is no cons for me :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome money volue

posted by deniskiryukhin on 12/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK...
    Cons:
    The Strap is a little cheap feeling, but thats really all i can think of, for less than $20, who can complain?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The clock on every day!

posted by VillaForos on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. In fact, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial...
    Cons:
    Great body, but no strap. It seems they are doing just as probe - long straps are not serve - change once, until lost in the mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buyer

posted by VillaForos on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. Indeed, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial, ...
    Cons:
    Great body, but not the strap. It seems they are doing just as the probe - has long straps are not serve - change immediately, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it. IMHO.

posted by zolotoyroman on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice watches. Well-built, cordon steel is brighting and hard, leather strap looks gorgeous (at least mine is leather), glass maybe will be scratched by the time, but now it looks like crystal; so materials are really good (for this price). Design is in...
    Cons:
    There are none now. Hope by the time passing it will be in same condition.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very attractive watch.Everybody is asking about it

posted by amras16 on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it looks like a very expensive watch, I mean its technology is great. I watched its mechanism for 10 minutes. Evereybody who saw the watch asked me where it came from and how much does it cost. They were shocked with the price:)
    Cons:
    it was not working when I opened it. I am not sure but I think you need the wear it for the mechanism to work. I moved the watc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best buy that you can do

posted by harpinger on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    English: - Good looks, it seems more expensive, its very elegant. - Cheaply, a very good price. - Easy to use. - Set time in 5 seconds, hour, moth day and week day. - Don´t need batteries. Español: - Buena apariencia, parece más caro, es muy elegante...
    Cons:
    English: The strap is a leather imitation, but really it is not a con. No cons. Español: La correa es una imitación de piel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another brilliant mechanical self winder!

posted by macintux on 03/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK...
    Cons:
    The Strap is a little cheap feeling, but thats really all i can think of, for less than $20, who can complain?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good quality wrist watch

posted by talmoshe on 08/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch comes in a stiff box, surrounding a pad The watch is well shaped, it has all the functionalities work - day / date work as well Looks like a real expensive watch! It's working without a battery, only from wrist movements Glass is shiny, looks like...
    Cons:
    I could not find ones.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections