DX  » Community » Reviews » 0.4W T10 1210 8-LED Vehicle Decoration/Signal White Lamp Bulbs (DC 12V/2-Pack)
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7127 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2911 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good T10 Leds with lower price

posted by kac1983 on 10/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good Leds lamps. A very good price (In my country Argentina, I can buy this T10 but in here it cost USD 3,6 for each one and in DX I can bought 2 for less price) The brightness it produces is very good and completely white, with a very low consumption. Its ...
    Cons:
    The materials could be more good, but its not a problem to me, its great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD result even with CANBUS

posted by josan66 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light brightness. Low consumption and no errors with CANBUS. No leds have failed in a year... Mounted in a BMW R1200RT
    Cons:
    Sometimes, CPU detects no bulb and shows an error message in the cockpit, but if you stop and start again, works perfect. It ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cool lights

posted by Dezon on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these for my 97 Citroën Saxo, I must say that these lights (used as daylights, license plate and interior lights) really add up to your car. It's a really cheap modification and it gives a nice (not too bright) light.
    Cons:
    It was a bit difficult to get them working, but I don't know if that's to blame on the lights or on my car, therefore ease of u...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price, Good brightness, OK quality

posted by Oziboy on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Plenty of light output, easily rivals the incandecant bulb it replaced in the parker light of a 4WD.
    Cons:
    The thin metal connectors had to be bent outwards slightly in order to make the connection. It isn't quite the same as your sta...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and bright

posted by Zoinac on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They draw less power, and are way brighter than an old bulb. Look good and easy to install. Just don't put them in backwards (well they just don't work unless they are the right way)
    Cons:
    fifty percent failure rate on the packages I ordered. No big deal they are cheap, but order a couple of extra sets, just in case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice little lamp

posted by felipe28thc on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well built Intense blue-ish light Very little (Should fit everywhere) Road legal (At least in Brazil) Cheap (yaaay!) Feels solid and wont slip from the socket.
    Cons:
    None at all, but I think that the packaging should be better, since LEDs are kind of sensitive. But just that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacement for licence plate lights

posted by Dirksmeets on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very clear and bright lights. I use them as a replacement for my licence plate lights and I am not disappointed so far. The colour is bright white with not a single hint of blue, this makes it look expensive and really is an upgrade to your car. It does no...
    Cons:
    No con, but bear in mind that the lights are polarised so if they do not work, just turn them 180 degrees.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good interior light replacement

posted by snapdragon on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Similar lumens to original, so won't be too bright in applications where you don't want/need higher output. They consume very little watts. The package is very small, even smaller than a glass W5W. The light shines in all directions.
    Cons:
    The light is a little yellow/green. I would prefer pure white, others SKU's are purple/blue.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great in many ways

posted by snapdragon on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are a great replacement for W5W for those who don't want or need more lumens, they are aboutthe same, they also disperse the light in all directions so are good for diffusers or parabolic reflectors. Theya re also very compact in size. They are very c...
    Cons:
    I bought two for interior lights and the colour cast is quite ricey and purple. Unattractive in my application. There is also a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the brightest but thats the whole point

posted by oinkwaste on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    they are small and are meant to replace your 5W lamps on your car. Being only 0.4W means that they consume 10 times less energy. I changed a whole lot bunch of them replacing lights that are usually on when I drive.
    Cons:
    none that i am aware of
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections