Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice figure

posted by Ratao on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is big and has very good quality, you will never find something like it for this price. Almost all parts are articulated, the head, arms, hands, legs and feet. It is hard and a resistant material.
    Cons:
    It is not very easy to leave standing! I am very happy for my purchase.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Donkey Kong

posted by robrock82 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It arrives really fast, the figure is just like the pictures in the reviews, it s a well finished plastic material, the details are nice and its really a cheap product, for nintendo fans and donkey kong country fans, its a really good product, i bought it f...
    Cons:
    just the package, its just a plastic bag, it just doesnt look ok but for the price and the important here is the product that i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Figure!

posted by nickokapo on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Original Banpresto / Nintendo figure! Very tall (12-13cm approx.) and also, wide aswell!Quite a big figure for the price. Looks just as he does in-game. One of the most articulated figures in the series. The tie is a nice touch! Shipment was fast
    Cons:
    About $1 and a half pricier than most mario figures, but keeping in mind it's quite big, & comes with a DK Tie accesory of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great figure, especially for the price!

posted by DocBrownBR on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The figure is good looking, with very small painting flaws here and there. Its size is great for display in a shelf or desk, and DK's face is extremely well done.
    Cons:
    As I mentioned, there are some painting flaws in some specific parts. It does not, however, take out any value of the product, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by meetoo on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's face is really funny, also it's position, the tie is also great. It moves the arms. The size is good, not too big or too small, nice size to keep as a decoration and to give you a laugh when you see it.
    Cons:
    None, really. Everybody loves it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Xenith on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well made, you can put D.K. in many positions, no smells, good painting. You can move the legs and the arms to put in differents positions. For me, it's perfect.
    Cons:
    painting is good, but could be better, also the package could be better, nothing else to say, just that I guess.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Collection Item

posted by Farfalla on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's really well made (the flaws are really minimal). I also love how articulated it is, so I can make it strike a lot of poses, rs. It kinda has the same size I was imagining it would.
    Cons:
    I can't think of a real con... Its tie was glued to the body so I couldn't move it, and it wasn't supposed to be glued, but tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome D.K. figure

posted by Templarz on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfect copy of D.K. action figure; - Perfectly painted; - No strong smells; - Has some mobility for setting it at different positions;
    Cons:
    - A little expensive for the doll's size, but who can lower the offer? - The package came considerably damaged (maybe due to sh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome DK figure

posted by madmaxandrade on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good build - Looks exactly like DK - Can be seen in "human" stance or "monkey" stance - Great price
    Cons:
    - A little hard to put in "monkey stance" - Some little, tiny, almost imperceptible painting failures Besides that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great figure to own or give as a gift!!!

posted by sven23 on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks awesome from a distance and from a near view!!! It's articulable, can move both of its arms and legs!!! Great to leave as a decoration or to play with it.
    Cons:
    Build quality ain't awesome but it's very good though. Paint job looks good but could be better. There's really nothing alse ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections