DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Laser Handheld Barcode Scanner/Reader for Desktop/Laptop (1.8M-Cable)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It reads all my barcodes without problems

posted by Pirollix on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This barcode reader is cheap, robust (dropped from   more than 1 meter several times and is alive). Easy to install (plug into USB port and go). Power is supplied from USB port. The cable is 1,8 mt long, for the normal operations is OK but, if the leng...
    Cons:
    None of relevant.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very simple to use

posted by Pirollix on 11/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to install (plug into USB port and go) is capable to read many type of codebars; robest, it tried to fly from the table to the floor many times but is still alive ;-)
    Cons:
    Little barcodes have problem to be read, also some type of barcode printed on trasparent surface (for example on a bag of toys ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by toloratedmeat on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One of the best things about this scanner is that it costs 10% of a popular brand scanner, yet has 100% of the functionality. I use this in my mobile phone repairing business to get the IMEIs using the barcode and it's so much easier. From 4mm thick barcode...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections