Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Charges two controllers at the same time.
- LED changes color to indicate a fully charged controller.
- The two USB ports at the side are useful to charge other gadgets. (iPod, iPhone, NDS, PSP, etc with the appropriate USB charging cable.)
- Controllers need to be naked in order to charge it using this. The silicone wraps I bought could not be used and it's too troublesome to wrap and unwrap each time the controller needs charging.
- The top and bottom may be too close for comfortable use. It may take some time to get used to plugging in and out without accidentally pressing a button, esp the one that switches on the PS3.
- Glossy black is a visible dust and fingerprint magnet.
Bought it together with a USB power plug so I can just plug it in the power socket for continuous charging.
Too bad it doesn't come in other colours. Would love to have it in white to match my white PS3.
Cheap and useful. Looks good on my stand beside my PS3.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.