DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone + Crystal Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:699 (69%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by bentoh on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to dress it onto your phone. - Looks very nice and unique. - Phone is well protected - nice apple logo can still be seen with of the transparent back covers. - Power and Volume buttons are easy to reach - nice design and pretty lightweight a...
    Cons:
    due to the back case is made of plastic, easily will get scratched ( putting on table ect..) from normal daily use. But i gue...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly recommended! Bought one to try out, now I'm buying more!

posted by CalgaryBen on 05/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits nice and snug, very good alignment of cut-outs and buttons, provides great protection to iPhone 3Gs, and doesn't detract from the good looks of the device. Clear back is great if you have a stick-on "skin" with your own artwork (and just as ...
    Cons:
    I really had to reach to come up with any cons (the pros far outweight any negatives). Silence toggle switch is a bit difficul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice Protective Silicone

posted by Erezoh on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This shield looks very nice and really good on the iPhone, especially the black color iPhone. it also keeps the device side and the rear panel. Can maintain strong and falls iPhone against scratches.
    Cons:
    Shield does look really pretty on my iphone even if you have the white iphone or black iphone/
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by anubhavsaksena on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has got nice looks, fits well. The phone really looks good in it, also it is well protected.
    Cons:
    The power button is hard to operate, but you would become and expert after you get a hang of it. The vibration switch is very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that great!

posted by TheKyTe on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -The price is quite low. Other cases cost around $20-$30. -The clear back makes it easier to slid into your pocket -The case seems to be sturdy enough. The fit is nice and tight.
    Cons:
    -It is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to hit the lock button! You can barely press down on the area, and you cannot feel it the button click...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by xavpaquet on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits really well the iPhone and the clear backside doesnt touch to the back of the iPhone so it won't scratch it if there is dust in there.
    Cons:
    I can't turn vibrate mode off after i put it on, unless i remove the casing. It's that bad for me anyway since i'm almost alway...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and elegant

posted by ben07 on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchased this more than a month ago but it arrived just a week ago (not DX's fault) - however, when I received it, I was NOT disappointed at all. At first, I thought it was going to be a cheap looking case but it turned out better than I expected. I've ...
    Cons:
    The front face protection is thinner than most but it is still better than nothing. If you lay the iphone face down on the tabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Epic case for an epic device!

posted by SimoMies on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Definitely the best case I could wish for my iPhone! The silicone grip gives a really nice feel to the edges, while the clear-plastic-back still makes it possible to take it from a pocket. The buttons are places absolutely in the right places, even the d...
    Cons:
    The clear plastic is quite the soft one, so it scratches quite easily. Power button is a bit difficult to use, but still usabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fantastic case for iphone 3g

posted by jaznak on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - fits like a glove - buttons are easy to operate - good in hand - protects your phone - looks good - soft edges - lightweight
    Cons:
    - mute switch hard to use. - case is bit hard to remove. - finishing could be better - marks in the corner - slippery back
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent case

posted by bwooce on 06/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits well, nice transparent back, buttons are easy to operate and border looks like it will protect it well from impact damage. Snug fit, it won't come off by accident. Slippery back, slightly grippy sides, but unlike soft silicone it will go into your pock...
    Cons:
    small mould marks on corners hard to use mute button, common to all cases of this kind dust that gets in can be seen through th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections