DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller (SD/MMC/USB/3.5mm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy, quick and usefull.

posted by Poppynor on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device works and is easy to learn. It has usb, aux and memory card reader, so it has many possbilities. The screen is also very easy to read from and gives you the information you need. I haven't used it but the remote seems to be good quality. It does ...
    Cons:
    You often have to get the exact right volume on both the music device and the car "radio" to get a good signal with o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad. a good choice. looks good. just works.

posted by BEL0FF on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -- looks good, unlike most of the other proposals. -- just works.
    Cons:
    -- remote control becomes unstable. -- when connected via AUX loud noises and can not hear anything. (probably a problem specif...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality sound

posted by magiardi on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sound quality surprisingly good, almost CD quality. I use it for all types of music, and it is really different from other FM transmitters I tried in the past, much better. The signal is strong, I don't need to put the volume at Max like in other devices. T...
    Cons:
    The display is very small, I have not tried the reading from SD card, it seems dangerous to drive and fiddle with song names at...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good - good quality - looks well

posted by hygis on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. I tried 1GB and 4GB SD card with it without any problems. I tried 16GB USB flash with it - again no problem. I had on that USB disc some pictures and I put there mp3 files and this wasn´t problem for the transmiitter to find them. When you...
    Cons:
    Display is too small to see,what is the name of the song. You can´t go through the folders - all songs are in one list fro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections