DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Straight/Sharp Jewelry Tweezers with Lock (16CM-Length)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:331 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for handwork

posted by NWind on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good both material and build quality, very fine steel. Comfortable hand, protective tip for narrow endings (perfect for handing small parts). They are very precise, the grip is very good too. Lock is situated comfortably under your fingers so you can m...
    Cons:
    I don't see any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice tools for the price

posted by NNJJHH on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice price for what they are. useful. my mother uses them to work with silver and in delicate wokings like filigran... due to the price, they can be used to hold little pieces in place while soldering, since you can always buy a ton more of these tweezers i...
    Cons:
    metal feels a bit soft... but i wouldn't say they are the lowest quality
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice locking tweezers !

posted by samolo on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good overall build quality - Good locking mechanism (tight and easy to use with one hand) - Very classy logo : "GEMS Switzerland" even though "GEMS China" would be better suited ! - The Jaws are well dented which gives a good grip
    Cons:
    - Absolutely NOT non-magnetic - The tweezers are not opened wide (only 7mm) and the tension of the "spring" is quite weak so t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections