DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
Sort by:
69 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7048 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2819 (28%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by sasop on 03/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No problems found till now. Works as expected and has not let me down since first day of use.
    Cons:
    Red/blinking light is to strong... I had to put some white tape over it since it was shining to much. It still blinks, since re...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Bjorker on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have bought this adapter to use it with my android MK908 stick, and it worked right out of the box. Such and improvement over using Wifi, HD streaming now finaly works without dropouts. Haven't measered the throughput, but I noticed that updating/downloa...
    Cons:
    No cons for this price really. It's a great little device. If I had to mention something it is that the UTP plug needed to be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working nice

posted by ogio81 on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and affordable, especially if you compare it with same USB lan cards that you can buy in Apple stores.
    Cons:
    For this amount of money, it is visible that manufacturer must save on it's build quality. At any case that is not problematic ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great alternative for Mac

posted by oscarf70 on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great price for something that apple ask above 30 $ . after downloading the right driver it works perfectly . with no specific issues
    Cons:
    the driver on the disc comes with it is not relevant and not working properly . there is a need to download a new version from ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Invalid MAC addresses limit to 1 per network without further fiddling

posted by spinkham on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems to work well so far. I tested it with iperf and it hit 94.1 Mbits/sec on my network, which is just about as good as you can get out of a 100 Mbit adapter.
    Cons:
    All 5 adapters I received had the hardware MAC address set to 00:00:00:00:00:01. This does not mean network standards, as this...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So far so good

posted by aaslangul on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Yes this product works. So far I did not see any problem. It is a good alternative when your Ethernet device was broken instead of buying a Ethernet card this way it is very simple and cheap. Also It is a practical way if you need and extra ether interface.
    Cons:
    I have some difficulties at first when I used the setup program in the CD. Then later on I only used the device driver than wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works on Mac OS X

posted by Takaya on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Most affordable USB ethernet adapter a Mac user can get. Works as a native USB ethernet device on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
    Cons:
    It's not a plug 'n play device for Mac OS X. You need to download the driver from Asix's support downloads page (http://www.asi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Easy

posted by Milhomemx on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A great little device allows you to easily and inexpensively, connect to a computer or other device network card. Also a good solution to add temporary second network connection to notebooks when necessary.
    Cons:
    Wasn't auto-recognized by OSX. Outdated device drivers supplied with (2006). latest driver from 2010 can be downloaded from the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well but need to search for installation files.

posted by zoharin on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, works.
    Cons:
    Installation for my Macbook Pro took a while to understand which set of drivers to use. Used the files from the installation d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works

posted by cohenmeir on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It simply work no driver was required when used with android. Connected by the short USB cable to an android based mk808 through a USB hub. Connecting the network cable to the router. It has a red led that blinks according to the transmission rate. The led ...
    Cons:
    don't see one at the moment.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections