DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Trendy Sport MP3 Player with TF Slot (Red)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Usefull Player – USB Rechargeable Trendy Sport MP3 Player with TF Slot (Red) Reviews

posted by BrunoDavi on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
If you don't like giant headphones and need some more discret, buy it. I personally prefere inner earphones like this. Additionally, I don't get along well with wires, screwing them too fast when I store them.
Cons:
The quality of the phones are great, but they are too fragile. Make sure that you'll need to carry them with a speciall care, because simply putting this inside a backpack can break it and you have to piece it with superglue. Don't try to fix it with adhesive tape because it doesn't work. I tried it and the movement of the phones to fit into the ears take off the adhesive tape. At least, without a screen you can't select musics. This way, isn't recommended to sotre a lot of musics inside it, because the great majority of them you'll never reach, because whenever you reconnect the device it starts from the first music (and I still do not know what criteria he uses to define it).
Other:
For this price, I had nothing to complain about the product. I recommend the purchase, because the product is usually sold at higher prices outside the DX.
Bottomline:
Really recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections