DX  » Community » Reviews » Trendy Light Digital Watch with Date Display/Stopwatch/Alarm Clock - Black + Blue (1*CR2025)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good for the money

posted by pedricha on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Shows the time accurately, really good price. Average size numbers, I have no problem reading them. It came well package from the post office.
    Cons:
    The watch is a bit plasticky and it's hard to configure the time/days/alarm. It is also a bit thick. I don't really like the li...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to use for a referee

posted by Dennis2618 on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Specially good if you want to use the stopwatch. I use this watch for referee by soccer games. Very easy to use and good display. There are some stopwatches with a small display. For a referee is a big display much better. So this watch is very good for usi...
    Cons:
    Not a very good quality, but what did you expect from this price. For just one or two years using it's good. I use this watch (...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by nhozileo on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good, manual easy to use, i like the alarm, stopwatch, date, light, etc functions.... Basicly everything is good considering the price!
    Cons:
    Bigger than expected, but not a big problem, i will post a video and picture to show the size, it is bigger than my wrist, but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice watch

posted by fsan2val on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very nice, arrived in perfect condition. They met the deadline for delivery. very resistant material, nice color, fits very well and his arm, the LED light is very modern. The internal operation runs smooth and quiet movement with a steady hand and tr...
    Cons:
    the interface is not equal to that shown on the screen, no beeps every hour as the manual says.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch

posted by Alexakis99 on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The watch is very good and it looks fine. If i break it one time i am sure that i am going to buy an another! - Good quality - Great price - Solid and well built - Colorful backlight
    Cons:
    When it arrived the sceen was blank. I went to shop to put me an another battery and now it's working fine. Not is the same at ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth $5

posted by ndenham on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchased this is a good backup watch/sports watch for running and I'm not disappointed by what was delivered. Watch functions well and is easy to program (if you've programmed a basic sports-watch ever before you won't even need instructions). Light func...
    Cons:
    Functionally none, the watch itself looks a bit tacky closeup so you won't be wearing this to impress anyone but for $5 who's s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine And Useful

posted by ultraphoenix100 on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to read, EL backlight display at nigh (3 colors), Works fine, cronograhp is usefull to train, very good deal for its price. In sapanish: Display EL con 3 colores para facil lectura denoche, cronografo, fecha y hora, funciona perfectamente todo, facil...
    Cons:
    Not is the same at Shown at the photos but is very similar and very nice. Las fotos no coinciden exactamente con el reloj envi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and useful

posted by Eric2109 on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality - Great price - Solid and well built - Colorful backlight - Time is easy to read, day or night - Time is always accurate, I only adjusted the watch once.
    Cons:
    - Alarm and chime could be louder - Bracelet seems fragile - The watch is bulky
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Like It

posted by Eric2109 on 08/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Big and clear digits - Easy to set up - The day display is simple and effective - The elevated design protects the screen from scratches - Cool multicolor backlight makes it very easy to read time during night - Every function advertised is there, nothing...
    Cons:
    - Hourly chime and alarm are not very loud - Alarm might not be effective to wake up if you need a "real" alarm clock...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections