DX  » Community » Reviews » Hard Protective Carrying Case with Strap for PS3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects the dualshock 3 very well

posted by romainpnct on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite rigid Protects the controller correctly Not much bigger than the controller Good for travelling Also good at home to protect the controler from dust
    Cons:
    None (except maybe it's not meant to handle violent shocks or major pressure)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case, full protection

posted by lisek517 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Front and back seems be partly/full waterproof(not checked, but it's really looks like) -Protection from fall of the heigh(checked 1,5m NOTHING HAPPENED) -Easy to handle -Light(do not even feel it) -Good materials made of(will work more time than my old du...
    Cons:
    -Price -Might be to tight with other accessories
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    how to protect your favorite controler?

posted by mietteincarna on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really strong , it has the feeling of a resin-carbon fiber like protection . It is just the right size so it fits perfectly-tightly my ps3 controller . It is black, so it is even nicer id you have the white controller . it has a nice strap .
    Cons:
    i think the price is right , but i would have bought immediately a second one if it was few bucks less . I would like to choose...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case, this will last a while.

posted by karpatzioo on 09/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case is really firm and made of good materials, the inside is soft and will keep the controller free of dirt and scratches. It fits my original controller perfectly even with the silicone cover, it doesn't squeeze anything (i can hear the joysticks clic...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections