DX  » Community » Reviews » Hard Protective Carrying Case with Strap for PS3 Wireless Controller (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
how to protect your favorite controler? – Hard Protective Carrying Case with Strap for PS3 Wireless Controller (Black) Reviews

posted by mietteincarna on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It is really strong , it has the feeling of a resin-carbon fiber like protection . It is just the right size so it fits perfectly-tightly my ps3 controller . It is black, so it is even nicer id you have the white controller . it has a nice strap .
Cons:
i think the price is right , but i would have bought immediately a second one if it was few bucks less . I would like to choose the color (or at least black or white)
Other:
maybe you don t have to put your controller in it . Now i don t move my controller around , but i still love this , and i put it open on my desk and have my two controller "docked" into it
Bottomline:
no regret , i love it , even if you don t move your controller , it is a nice object to own .

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections