DX  » Community » Reviews » GPS + Dualband GSM/GPRS Realtime Anti-Theft Vehicle Tracker (900MHz/1800MHz)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal! Great product!

posted by Anitcha on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, I have one myself, also my brother, sister in law and now my boyfriend. It's easy to use and all you need is a sim card with money on it to use. Have a lot of working modes and a lot of choices to program it. Really good. No need of any compa...
    Cons:
    Not at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente e barato

posted by cazealves on 04/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente aparelho! Consegui colocar para funcionar no 1º dia e coloquei o passo a passo no fórum "Bloqueia de qualquer telefone?"Fácil de instalar, robusto, fácil de esconder no carro e extremamente ÚTIL!O custo é ap...
    Cons:
    Demora a chegar, mas vale a pena!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent !

posted by ftsjr on 01/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I installed it on my car and activate functions for cutting fuel pump in addition to notice when the car engine is turned on and off. I also test location by GPS and the accuracy is amazing, even to locate the car to inside of building. I recommend
    Cons:
    The documentation is geared towards people with experience in automotive electrical.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ????? ???????????? ?????

posted by sth69 on 08/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Tracker is very simple and intuitive to use, easy to configure for www.gpshome.ru and other free services. For instructions on configuring the Russian segment of the Internet is more than enough. For that kind of money just "fairy tale"
    Cons:
    USB interface is not only asking but very necessary. I have taken for their own needs five products at the same time, Sach day ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Recommend!

posted by maxpock on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It work well! I have onde in my car and one on my Motorcycle, here in my country we have lots of problems related to theft, I have 2 friends who found their cars using onde of this! I installed in my bike and asked a frind to find me using a mobile gps, I w...
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, looks fragile but if you install it in a good place I dont think you will have any problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product but with little documentation.

posted by PonTerror on 07/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product has many features and configuration options. Its exterior is very good, apparently very resistant to impact. The packaging is compact and sturdy, following the same line of product. The size of the antenna cable is good, allowing for proper inst...
    Cons:
    Little documentation, difficulty in understanding of the controls, there is not a USB interface for easy configuration of the p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections