DX  » Community » Reviews » WIFI Wireless Network Surveillance Pan/Tilt IP Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision + Microphone
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:285 (28%)
  • 4 Star:448 (44%)
  • 3 Star:224 (22%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IP CAMERA REVIEW - GOOD! WILL BUY AGAIN!

posted by ipostnak3d on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i have strong understanding on how pcs/cameras work. bought the camera to mainly watch my puppies. it is good that it is wifi and you can move the camera around when you need. the build quality is plastic like everything else in the world. the white is n...
    Cons:
    i bit heard to set up at first due to manual being written in broken english.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, nice starting gadget for techies.

posted by spannow on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -good price/quality for your money -can be updated with FI8908W (use the .exe tool IPCamSetup) (try some googles) -infrared is better then I expected (automatic enabled when dark) -can be connected to synology surveillance station -can be remote controlled...
    Cons:
    -build quality not very tough (defenitly indoor use only) -no manuals included -software in webcam not very smooth (but i wont ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is worth the money you pay!

posted by kojotazz on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well… it is affordable and it works. You get all the major functionality of the IP cam. After upgrading the firmware and web UI to 11.14.2.28 / 2.4.8.15 all of the listed functions started to work. It took me one day to figure out how to make it broadcast t...
    Cons:
    Night vision is not working. Maybe I have misconfigured something, but even when the IR LEDs seem to be on, there is no way to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IPCAM2

posted by vladkar100 on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    price and features
    Cons:
    Comes with old software: Device Firmware Version 11.14.1.14 Device Embeded Web UI Version 2.4.8.9 No directions as to where to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cam for the price.

posted by jhuppertz on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to install Work with my Synology SAN After SW update it works great using WLAN before no luck at all
    Cons:
    Nice IR led illumination. Just bad that the lens comes with a built-in IR filter. So no use at all in the dark (VERY BAD!!) Out...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How do you get the email to work ?

posted by ronbrasuca on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    price and features
    Cons:
    comes with old software which does not support Firefox. No directions as to where to get firmware upgrade.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Wifi IP Cam

posted by saormart on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought my one about a month ago, it's configured to work with Wifi WPA2 AES that's working fine. So far so good! Also I have been configured the Mail feature that sends pictures by the alarm detection configuration. To get this Mail feature works, you n...
    Cons:
    No cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, many features, but...

posted by Dark00 on 02/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - has many features - supports streaming (needs firmware update first) - has PWM on the IR leds - IR illumination works well and is completely usable in complete darkness - has a relay that can be used to switch an external devicde on or off (called "A...
    Cons:
    - image quality is not very good (in the range of cheapest webcams) - apparently uses a reed relay for the Alarm I/O feature t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent IP Camera

posted by DanielAbib on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought one camera in November 2010 and the second one in January 2011. It's perfect... I can connect and see my house anywhere I am. There are a lot of applications for iPhone / iPad... I can receive e-mails, store picture, move camera... It's ama...
    Cons:
    It's not so small and not easy to install... It's required update 4 or 5 firmware versions before use it..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Wifi problem

posted by Grinwald on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good image quality, infrared's working well After updating the firmware, works well with all computers The pan/tilt is working well
    Cons:
    Wifi is not usable connection doesn't hold No possibilities to use secured SMTP
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections