DX  » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Nylon Guitar Strap (Black + White)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:253 (25%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:172 (17%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not High Quality, but GREAT for the price

posted by jaccoruns on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    CHEAP! Tight holes, which I like because even though its a bit difficult to put the strap on, but once on it will not come off.
    Cons:
    Very narrow, a bit on the short side. Very flimsy feel to it. I use it for a very light-weight headless spare-guitar. I wonder ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great strap at low price

posted by graememoomoo on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great guitar straps, useful on any type of acoustic, electric, classical, bass and other guitars. Love the design and strength, very handy and useful for all guitarists.
    Cons:
    Not as comfortable as the cotton straps available, but still a great product that I recommend.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Useful

posted by ileonex on 02/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Nice looking +Good material +Normal length +Well sewn +Adjustable length +Comes well packed +holes are sufficiently dense around the guitar caps
    Cons:
    I wanted it's to be wider.I need a guitar strap with greater width.Can be thicker.I don't think it's strong enough for play the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cheap and usefulness

posted by kivah on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very cheap, some straps like this one in another places are more expensive -Adjustable easily -Weightless, good to take with your guitar/electric guitar/bass case -Durable
    Cons:
    -Don't have high quality! The material is very very simple! -Length not enough for some people, for me Ok -Holes are smalls, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by runarh on 12/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap - Comes with a string for use with acoustic guitars without knobs by the neck. - Adjustable length
    Cons:
    - Low quality - full length is barely long enough - Holes are too small, so I had to make them a little bigger. - Doesn't lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that bad

posted by RichieKH on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well it is very cheap for it's usefullness, so I wouldn't suspect much of it. Though it does its job quite well. It is cheap as it can be and the colors are black with a white stripe. The style will fit with any guitar.
    Cons:
    - The high quality is a lie - It looks like it can snap anytime, though it doesn't yet. - The holes where you hang your guita...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Short and low quality.

posted by mirosol on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Extremely cheap. Cheapest ones in music stores (in europe at least) are around 10-12 usd. -Might be alright for your first guitar or for your kid's guitar. -Good for beginners. -Good for that one guitar that you play rarely but still want to have strap ...
    Cons:
    -"Synthetic leather" on the ends is very fragile, so it's likely that your guitar is going to slip through it one day. I've see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good thing to get!

posted by dariojs on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's an endurable, tough, easy to use and to adjust guitar strap.. The quality is really good, as the title promises..
    Cons:
    Perhaps it's not as long as I expected.. and the delivery time was too long..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and sturdy enough!

posted by nhadjinikolov on 10/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! I only buy cheap stuff from here and this is one of the things I'm most satisfied with! - Fairly good build quality - I'm 185 and it's a perfect length for a guitar - looks like a $20 one :)
    Cons:
    - not long enough for a bass guitar if you like it low.. - the bolts of the guitar sometimes get out of the holes in the leathe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Short guitar strap

posted by echan101 on 10/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as intended, as a guitar strap. The leather end bits hold the guitar nice and tight so its unlikely the guitar will slip out. There's no funny smells and the plastic bits (which tend to be the first thing to break) seem of reasonable quality and st...
    Cons:
    The strap itself seems shorter than other straps. I need to extend it to the longest length and its only just long enough.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections