Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Well it is very cheap for it's usefullness, so I wouldn't suspect much of it. Though it does its job quite well. It is cheap as it can be and the colors are black with a white stripe.
The style will fit with any guitar.
- The high quality is a lie
- It looks like it can snap anytime, though it doesn't yet.
- The holes where you hang your guitar on, are to small. I had to enlarge the incission to be able to use it.
- The leather is really badly cutten
- The length is quite small, luckly I am small butta..
It is very cheap, and I don't play guitar THAT much. So it will do. It will be perfectly fine for a lightweight guitar, such as an epiphone g310 sg ebony.
Just buy it, if you need one replaced for not much money. It will do the job untill you have money for the gibson one here.
You wont regret it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.