Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5919 (59%)
  • 4 Star:3812 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, compact, effective

posted by rjluehrs on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Compact, US plug folds flat. -Can fit batteries in charger, in paper box. -Low current charging is safer, doesn't overhead or stress batteries. -Red is charging, green is good, simple indicator. -Lightweight, carry as my backup charger in pack.
    Cons:
    -Not heavyweight and sturdy. -Low current takes longer to charge batteries. -Not designed for 16340s or other size batteries. -...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best Value in an 18650 charger

posted by damilkman on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It plugs directly into the wall avoiding a tangled cord. Cheapest charger. Reliable and efficient.
    Cons:
    Lack of safety - The charge is not independent for each side and so if one is faulting the charger will not recognize this and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, does the job

posted by ncc74656m on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a dirt cheap 18650 charger, but it works, and it works well at that. I bought it for my Cree flashlight which has an internal charger, but for which I have limited connections available.
    Cons:
    The build quality on it is pretty much garbage. It holds up to use and storage, but I won't be surprised if it broke in a stiff...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It charges batteries

posted by lg1223 on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Not much to say about this unit other than it does exactly what you expect it to, no more, no less. A little indicator light lets you know if the batteries are charging and when they are full. -It fits protected batteries which was my concern when buying ...
    Cons:
    -None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite a money saver

posted by firewarrior1705 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This charger is very, very cheap. If you use 18650 batteries in your lights, this will save you a ton of money as opposed to buying CR123As. It can charge 2 18650 cells up to 4.2V (measured with a multimeter). It has an LED which lights in red when the ...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but it doesn't come with a standard EU plug, you will have to buy SKU: 3529 to make it work with a 220V plug,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okk..

posted by jprigue on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wall mount charging with no cord to tangle and easy red charging - green charged (idiot proof) system. Tested charged 2400 ma 18650 cells all @ 4.2v fully charged. Good build quality and low price along with twin charging ports make it the best value around...
    Cons:
    Slow charge time makes it tough but only if you need the cell right away. In my real opinion, I prefer a slow charge that is le...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple small and useful

posted by snowgrill on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Small - Cheap - Easy to use - Has a led light to let you know it is charging - Charges 2 batteries at the same time - Flat to round adapter can be used with this charger - Protected batteries fit well - No buzzing sound when charging
    Cons:
    - Only 1 led for both batteries - Looks cheap... and is :p - Looks like it will break at any moment - Led didnt change colour w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item for good price

posted by BoxterSS on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The charging protocol depends on the size and type of the battery being charged. Some battery types have high tolerance for overcharging and can be recharged by connection to a constant voltage source or a constant current source; simple chargers of this ty...
    Cons:
    Other battery types cannot withstand long high-rate over-charging; the charger may have temperature or voltage sensing circuits...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little charger

posted by dialers on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works fairly well. The voltage does not go over 4.23 volts
    Cons:
    Charges 2 batteries but they are in parallel. Not really a good idea if they have dissimilar states of charge. Can only supply ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality, good price

posted by ununoctium118 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good charger, gets the job done at a cheap price, it is pretty compact and light so it is easy to carry around. I found it very useful that it has a light that switches colors to tell you the state of the batteries.
    Cons:
    This 18650 charger does not come with an instructions manual to indicate what the different colors of the led mean. I would not...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections