• Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice little charger – 18650 Digital Battery Charger Reviews

posted by psifactor on 12/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This little plug-pack style battery charger is great, it fits snugly on my power-board alongside all the other plug-packs and cables without me having to strategically rearrange them. Works with a AU plug converter fine, charges the batteries to their capacity fine (confirmed with multimeter), has decent circuit protection and won't turn your batteries into bombs :P
Cons:
Well annoyingly i had to buy the adapter to get this fitting in an Australian power point. apart from that there where not any real issues. Occasionally I've had problems with the device stopping the charge cycle 3/4 of the way through and that's that, which can be quite annoying as i have to remove the batteries then replace them for them to charge fully.
Other:
As confirmed with multimeter, this little charger gets the full 3.6v in my batteries.
Bottomline:
Nice simple charger, does the job fine, i leave mine plugged in at the wall and put my batteries in it when my flashlight batteries need to be recharged. Nice and convenient, no cables and alike running all over the place, just a simple little plug-pack adapter. The device is quite nice in terms of size, I'd imagine this would fit very well in it's normal socket. Charges batteries fairly fast. Not the best charger on DX but great if you have just bought a flashlight and batteries and need a charger for that and that only. (my situation :P)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections