Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So good I bought several!

posted by QuackingPlums on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought one of these a while back for my Smart, which has very little storage space around its tiny dashboard. It just sits on the centre console and stays there under its own weight. The super-soft silicone material grips solidly to the plastic dash and k...
    Cons:
    Dust is attracted to this and shows up due to the black, but then my dash is usually quite dusty anyway. My wife doesn't partic...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing

posted by steevka on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to attach and easy to detached, easy to deal with. Worth what it costs. My 7'' galaxy tab is attached to it and doesn't slip even at fast slowing down even if attached at some angle. Other things also are easy to be held. Nice looking at black surfaces...
    Cons:
    Not good feeling when touched like something that is not very clean, although no marks are left.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works

posted by catastrophegirl on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    sticks well, works from either direction. i was worried about the weight of the item i am using it for [sku 14772 solar panel charger] but it holds even with my crazy driving. there's room for the charger and the phone
    Cons:
    i didn't like the logo on mine but i turned that side face down and the other side is all black
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections