Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Low weight.
- Easy to use
- Really useful on several occasions (rain, beach, near swimming pools, fountains, etc ...)
- Plastic products similar to those used for swimming or inflatable products
- Cameras with controls in the form of rotating discs are practically impossible to use
-As already mentioned by others here, the use of flash is also affected by the reflection.
- It could be some problems with the front of the lens, since the plastic will not always correctly placed, being necessary to pay close attention to this point.
- The material is much the impression that can be easily damaged by sharp edges.
For its value and utility is an awesome product, the ideal is to get a test of the same paper to see if this free of leaks. You probably find dozens of instances where this product will be very useful.
A waterproof case, low cost, easy to use, and that can probably be used by dozens of compact cameras ... what is the reason for not buying it?
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.